Forum Name: General Discussion
Forum Discription: This is the place to talk about wakeboarding in general
URL: http://www.gcwa.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2746
Printed Date: March 29 2020 at 8:19am

Topic: "Counterfeit This" Premier
Posted By: skireel
Subject: "Counterfeit This" Premier
Date Posted: December 12 2005 at 3:24pm
Hyperlite's new video "Counterfiet This" is being Premiered in Houston at Texas Tige'. Along with Sun and Ski and Skireel, Texas Tige' will have a premeir party on Dec 17 in their Woodlands showroom. Food and drink start at 10:00 am and the premeir will roll at 12:00 noon with more socializing after. Come by and check out the 2006 Hyperlite gear. EVERYONE WELOCME!!!!

Replies:
Posted By: JBwakebrdr
Date Posted: December 12 2005 at 3:50pm
sweet...im down if i am in town and its an AWESOME vid so if anyone doesnt have anything to do or want to let the wife or gf shop check it out!!! i saw it at nationals and ill def. be buying this one!!!

-------------

Posted By: goofyboy
Date Posted: December 12 2005 at 3:57pm

further information is located on our main page.  also, this is now listed on the calendar.

-------------
Yawn.

Date Posted: December 12 2005 at 6:46pm

Joel,

We had INT get us the date because it was premeired at nationals. Because Sun and Ski is the largest Hyperlite retailer in Texas, Tim got them the Houston premeir copy of the vid. Kyle will have the grill kicking and we will have some keg brew as well.

Posted By: newtige20v
Date Posted: December 12 2005 at 6:51pm
Should be kicking. I checked out the link and looks like this vid is rider directed. Check it out http://www.counterfeitthis.com/ - http://www.counterfeitthis.com/  see ya there bid daddy!!

Posted By: Tige Dude
Date Posted: December 12 2005 at 7:21pm
Come one, Come all!!!  The shop will be set-up for the masses whether they come or not.  Bring something nice to wear because the "RED CARPET" will be laid out for the "PHOTO SESH"!!!!! See you all there.

-------------
Texas Tige Sales Team
sales@texastige.com
936.447.8443(TIGE)

Posted By: B.J.
Date Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:03am
I will be there

-------------
The Boat dont run on thanks,it runs on cash,twelve packs,or Crown Royal

Posted By: kevboard0825
Date Posted: December 13 2005 at 9:29am
Crap, going to christmas at my Grandparents that weekend, Its gonna be sweet tho.

-------------
water? Where's the water!

Posted By: Trip
Date Posted: December 13 2005 at 10:45am
Count me in. I'll be there around 10ish

-------------
Mike T.

Posted By: IUdell
Date Posted: December 13 2005 at 12:05pm
I hope that red carpet will be set out, becuase I have been waiting for an excuse to wear my new speedo and swimming goggles. You should get Kyle's lazy a*& to bring down his trampoline so that we can fall off on the concrete after a couple cocktails and have a tramp photo SESH.

-------------
Of course I'm a virgin, aren't you?

Posted By: 00wakesetter
Date Posted: December 13 2005 at 2:55pm

Sweeeet! As long as i can get over this killer hangover i will be there. Ian was the "tramp sesh" in vegas not enough for you, that you want another the next weekend? I will see what i can work out.

NO MORE JACK PLEASE!

-------------
The problem with man-dan's girlfriends is that not everyone has length and girth that meets our needs.
The only thing you guys want from us is a warm hole and a paper bag

Date Posted: December 13 2005 at 3:01pm
Kyle, the "tramp sesh" you are referring to is completely different than the one mentioned in this family friendly post. I don't think you can hook up a rope in the back of a lincoln towncar, but am now sure that you can hook up there!

By the way, Shots of Jack and Honky Tonk Badonkadonk rule!

-------------

Posted By: hyperliter2507
Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 8:59am

darn i would go but i have to go watch my brothers girlfriend graduate college... how late can i stop by u think?

-------------
ummm yeaaa

Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 9:31am
Your Brother's girlfreind graduate college? Hmmmmmm? Don't worry, we will hold the fort down for you. We'll be kick'in till about 4:00pm.

-------------
Texas Tige Sales Team
sales@texastige.com
936.447.8443(TIGE)

Posted By: acurtis_ttu
Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 9:32am
Originally posted by 00wakesetter

As long as i can get over this killer hangover i will be there.

NO MORE JACK PLEASE!

I'm sure we can bring you some cherry seven up (extra cherry) and some saltines so your tummy will feel better.

-------------
"If everything was like home, there'd be no reason for leaving home."
-Clark Griswold

http://www.led-concepts.com - LED Concepts

Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 10:18am
Hey brandon, what if we are going to go try to actually ride on Saturday...will the red carpet still be out a little later? (I really want to see that vid, but actually going boating might take priority)

-------------

Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 2:18pm

yea well he actually proposed so its his fiance now if thats how u spell it. ill try to make it im not makin any promises

-------------
ummm yeaaa

Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 4:03pm
Make it if you can my friend(hyperliter2507) we will be here till ~4:00pm.

Ian, that's wrong 'lil Homie, you can ride anytime!!!! I alredy have a seat reserved for you in the loud, unruly, Hooligan area. Along with your boy CRAMMMM.

-------------
Texas Tige Sales Team
sales@texastige.com
936.447.8443(TIGE)

Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 5:17pm

Dont worry Tige Dude i wont let him miss it. Lets do some ditch boarding this weekend. Any takers? I got the wheels!

-------------
The problem with man-dan's girlfriends is that not everyone has length and girth that meets our needs.

Posted By: RICHSUR
Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 5:51pm
Its supposed to rain sat.

-------------

Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 5:52pm
Lets ride Sun, if the rivers are high maybe we can talk Brandon into getting the red beast some water time on cunro.

-------------

Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 9:23pm

Rich, if the ditches are still full im hittin them up. More then welcome to come along. I just got back from vegas and have no gas money.

-------------

Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 9:36pm

Think positive amigo, think positive. If it rains, it rains.  As for the afore mentioned "BEAST", she is always ready to roar, unfortunately, my social director has other plans for the "Red Beast's Beastmaster". But we will catch up soon.

Trip: remember what I told you my Mom always told me, "you can never be too....."  No, maybe it was my Grandma???? Whatever...

See ya.

-------------
Texas Tige Sales Team
sales@texastige.com
936.447.8443(TIGE)

Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 9:47pm

hahahaaha

Brandon go to bed!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: December 14 2005 at 10:25pm
Im so up for ditch boarding.... i call shotty do u need me to bring any boards ropes or anything??

-------------
ummm yeaaa

Posted By: Brady Bunch
Date Posted: December 15 2005 at 7:13am
I will most likely be there...give me a chance to meet some of you guys....and girls ?

-------------

Posted By: rymasm
Date Posted: December 15 2005 at 8:41am
Originally posted by 00wakesetter

Rich, if the ditches are still full im hittin them up. More then welcome to come along. I just got back from vegas and have no gas money.

Vegas? you will get no sympathy from me Kyle for having no gas money.  So i guess that means you didn't make out well on the craps table huh? Well I'm jealous anyway.

-------------
Take a look at what I'm wearing, people. You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it!!

Date Posted: December 15 2005 at 12:55pm

Fess up Brandon, the Red Beast is detailed and ready for new owner and you don't want the animal house crew thrashing it. I know you will tell every one I never clean it but at least I pour gas in it and keep the ladies on it. Yeah Kyle, ACE and Ian help on the ladies side as well.

Date Posted: December 15 2005 at 1:51pm

Big Ed, are you making it to the shop Saturday or what?  How bot sum red stripe mon.

-------------

Posted By: c640947
Date Posted: December 15 2005 at 2:33pm
Are you trying to say Kyle Ace and Ian are girls?  I knew Kyle was cause he deep conditions but.....

-------------
http://www.tigerboatdocks.com

The drinking will continue until morale improves.

Date Posted: December 15 2005 at 2:41pm

Andrew Andrew Andrew that is not at all what he is saying. He is saying we GET all the girls because we never never (#1 rule) bring sand to the beach!

PS sorry to burst your bubble.

-------------

Date Posted: December 15 2005 at 6:08pm

Originally posted by skireel

The Red Beast is detailed and ready....and keep the ladies on it.

I know Im new and may not have the place yet to talk smack but if you wanna have a contest of who can have the most AND hottest women on their boat your on  

-------------

Posted By: Jeweled
Date Posted: December 16 2005 at 1:11pm

Hey Brandon...so this red carpet you are rolling out....I need to break out the tux for Mike and the evening wear for me.... And yes I will bring my camera!!! You don't even have to ask...you know me...it is attached to me!!

See ya at 10am, ready to party!

Julie

-------------
UFC Junkie/Realtor

Posted By: kristyklj
Date Posted: December 16 2005 at 2:01pm
Alright guys...play nice   plus, I love sand-hehe!!  I can't wait to see you guys on Saturday-MUAH!!

-------------
That's Mrs. COCO to you!!!!!

Date Posted: December 16 2005 at 2:50pm
Jeweled, I want you wear exactly what you want to wear. If that is Mike in a tux and you in some sequence, that will be sweet. I don't know if you will be the only ones like that or not, but I have a jacket I am bringing. My Grandma always told me, "that you can never be too overdressed"!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!!

Oh by the way, I took a peek at the vid...... SIC! SIC! SIC! The tunes, the angle of photography, the tricks, everything, but I only took a peek, honest!

Oh, and Brady Bunch, by being a member, you have the right to talk trash.

-------------
Texas Tige Sales Team
sales@texastige.com
936.447.8443(TIGE)

Date Posted: December 16 2005 at 3:00pm

Oh, and Brady Bunch, by being a member, you have the right to talk trash.

Yes he does have the right to talk, but can he come through? When summer gets here its on.

-------------

Posted By: kristyklj
Date Posted: December 16 2005 at 3:01pm
Yeah he hasn't experienced "our" partying has he Kyle?!?!? 

-------------
That's Mrs. COCO to you!!!!!

Date Posted: December 16 2005 at 3:04pm
My Like It Daddy, My Like It!!!!

-------------
Texas Tige Sales Team
sales@texastige.com
936.447.8443(TIGE)

Date Posted: December 16 2005 at 3:06pm
NOPE!

-------------

Posted By: Peter123
Date Posted: December 16 2005 at 11:31pm

Can we also premiere Rich's wakeboard DVD?

-------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain

Date Posted: December 17 2005 at 8:20am

Originally posted by kristyklj

Yeah he hasn't experienced "our" partying has he Kyle?!?!? 

Oh ya? Trust me........I can party with the rockstars baby.

Come on June!!!!!

-------------

Date Posted: December 17 2005 at 8:37am
Bring Rich's DVD, that would be cool. We are down with our local PEEPS!! Rich is cool!!!! Bring it, and they will come.

-------------
Texas Tige Sales Team
sales@texastige.com
936.447.8443(TIGE)

Posted By: Peter123
Date Posted: December 17 2005 at 10:24am

It's on its way.

But don't expect too much. It's just Rich. It's only one mornings worth of footage. All my CD's were stole except the Dirty Dancing sound track, so...

-------------
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain

Date Posted: December 17 2005 at 10:39am

Hey Brandon, isnt if you build it they will come?

-------------

Posted By: squirrelnuts030
Date Posted: December 17 2005 at 6:03pm

hey i am sorry about not showing up i had planned to but casey didnt answer his phone and the only way i could go was my dad but that wasent an option for me so im real sorry i missed when i get my car i wont have to wait on nobuddy

----erik--------

Date Posted: December 19 2005 at 4:59am
Good video, definately pick this one up.

-------------

Posted By: Hyperlite23
Date Posted: December 24 2005 at 12:34pm
Is this video avalible to buy yet?

Date Posted: December 24 2005 at 2:16pm

http://www.boardflix.com/product_info.php?products_id=455 - http://www.boardflix.com/product_info.php?products_id=455

Boardflix.com has it and they are out of Austin. Ed Harmon is the owner has been a very good sponsor of our INT Amateur Wake Tour in Texas.

Print Page | Close Window