HOME | CLUB INFO | ON THE WATER | LINKS | PICS & VIDS | CALENDAR | SPONSORS | M. BOARD

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Discussion (Forum Locked Forum Locked)
 GCWA Forum : Wakeboard Chit Chat : General Discussion
Message Icon Topic: LSJ info Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
ibusthard
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote ibusthard Replybullet Posted: August 10 2011 at 12:31pm
TexMic, My brother works in that office with you.  Do you know Josh Watson?
I'm a little tea pot...
IP IP Logged
TexMic

Quote TexMic Replybullet Posted: August 10 2011 at 1:09pm
I'm afraid I don't. Looks like he works down on one of the engineering floors. I'm up in IT administration and don't get to wander like I used to when I was desktop.
IP IP Logged
Buck02LS

Quote Buck02LS Replybullet Posted: August 11 2011 at 1:54am

TexMic, yes I work for KBR too but Iím working in Iraq and have been for over 6 years, took an 8 month break off and just came back a few months ago. But I know quite a few people that work all over the Houston offices for KBR. Been trying to get a job in Houston with them for a wile now but no luck so farÖ How long have you been working for them? Anyways been in IT?

That every other Friday off sounds ooo sooo nice!!! I work 12hrs a day 7 days a week!

IP IP Logged
TexMic

Quote TexMic Replybullet Posted: August 11 2011 at 7:25am
I've been with KBR since May of 06. Yeah, I've been in IT with them the whole time. I started in desktop support here so I got to wander the floors and meet lots of people. Since I moved to administration about 4 years ago, I've been cooped up in a cube. I've been doing various IT work for the past 11 years or so. I was last with Schlumberger.
IP IP Logged
Buck02LS

Quote Buck02LS Replybullet Posted: August 12 2011 at 12:14am

Iíve been with them since Sept of 04, working in Iraq the whole time! Wacko Canít complain too much tho, the money is good and Iíve been able to travel all over the world. A good friend of mine work for them back some years ago in IT (David Hargens) did you know him? At least you get weekends off and that every other Friday off!! Hopefully soon I can get back home to a normal job and enjoy the weekends and my water (boat) therapy again...Thumbs Up

IP IP Logged
TexMic

Quote TexMic Replybullet Posted: August 12 2011 at 7:20am
I've known several guys that went over there to work. I thought about it myself, but since I have small kids I decided it was a bad idea.

My therapy is in short supply this year since LH has been down. :(

I don't know David, he might have been before my time here.
IP IP Logged
Dave S
I need a job
I need a job

Quote Dave S Replybullet Posted: August 12 2011 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by olmoomba

you keep telling everyone to get out by 9-10 and they will and guess what, you will have to get out by 7-8.

Stop helping!
7-8, yeah right, lol - not till we live out that way. just can't seem to get out of bed early enough, lol.
Friends don't let friends POWER TURN
IP IP Logged
LawyerBoarder

Quote LawyerBoarder Replybullet Posted: August 12 2011 at 1:19pm
We rode LSJ yesterday afternoon and it was great. Only one other wakeboat and a couple other pleasure crafts. I hadnt ridden there in years but have to now that Lake H is a desert. The LSJ water is really salty and I am not sure if it is true but it felt like we were riding so slow. If any of the LSJ regulars need a third, hit me up please! I have a pretty flexible schedule.
Personal injury lawyer and wakeboarder. Because my business is based primarily on referrals, I thank you in advance for your endorsement. Visit my homepage: www.markoehl.com.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version